Sunday 19 November 2017

Sundays christmas card....

I have decided to hoick out all my snowman stamps and stamp and colour them while I am on sofa rest with my leg up....I had a fall and my leg and knees are black turning a wonderful shade of purple....which inspired the colouring of this card.....



this is an old Molly Bloom stamp...shame none of the sparkle show but I do find it difficult to get to photograph well....
I hope you are having a lovely weekend and thank you for dropping by my blog xxx

6 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Oh poor you! I hope you are feeling better soon Margaret. Your body gets so shaken up when you have a fall like that. Thankfully you can get on with something productive. This card is so cute. Take care! Hugs Christine xx

Michelle said...

Margaret, this is so cute and I love the color shading. I am so sorry to hear about your fall and am sending lots of get well wishes and healing hugs. My husband prays every day I don't fall and break a hip as he would have to do housework and cook.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card, such a jolly snowman and lovely colours.
If you use a flash when you take your photographs the sparkle will show up more, the only problem is it can change the colours a little.
I'm so sorry to hear about your fall, I hope you are on the mend - take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

Gorgeous card margaret - I love the colour contrast! And so very cute!!! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

First-beautiful card! I love the vibrant shade of purple. It is such a cute card. I am so sorry for not reading this sooner. I hope you are ok.

cuilliesocks said...

So sorry to hear that you had a fall, I'm just catching up with you. I hope you pain and bruises go quickly, and you take care.
I love this sweet snowman, your colours and colouring are amazing and I love too all the pretty ribbon, Kate x