Sunday 22 April 2018

a Sunday christmas card....

this weeks theme is patchwork christmas....




what fun to be back in my craft room and creating.....this is made using the inkydoodles sets of stamps Christmas applique and christmas ornaments that I bought years ago...and lovely to use...
the card started out kraft and red...then kraft and white and this was the final version...I have lots of stamped images to use for other cards now....
Thank you for popping by today I hope you are having a lovely weekend

3 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card, a fabulous design - I do love red and white, it is a lovely combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is a super fun Christmas card. I love it and am envious how precise it is because you created something so great. I love the whimsical critters along with the snowflakes, heart, star.....just so pretty

rachel said...

what a fabulous card Margaret - a great design. Hugs rachel xx