Friday 10 April 2020

enjoy your day

Its a birthday card but sometimes its more about having a good day than counting the years.....
I hope you are all getting through these days of isolation...we have been working our way through a box set of Lewis and discovering episodes we have never seen.....



I have been working my way through some very old stash...this is craftwork card vintage ephemera...such a lovely paper pad and really deserves to be used and no longer just stroked....
Thanks for popping by today ...stay home and stay safe....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Margaret, I remember this collection - it is sitting in my stash somewhere!
My Mother-in-Law spends every Saturday with us, in normal times that is - we worked our way through Morse, followed by Lewis and then Midsomer Murders, we are now on Vera!
Enjoy the sun and take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the purples, my favourite colour. Beautiful layers too.
Stay safe.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, your card is stunning, such beautiful papers, I love the perfume theme and your bow is amazing.
Spending lots of time making card to send to friends whom I don't see often, so that's keeping me busy, keep safe Kate x

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - some gorgeous paper! Love the popped up bottle and lovely layers. This is a special treat someone will cherish forever. These days of restriction are nice for crafting and using us old stash - your creation is really special. Take care and happy Easter. Hugz

Birgit said...

This card makes me think of Downton Abbey. I love the purples with the aged look. Very pretty.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card love the vintage vintage paper and gorgeous bow.
Carol x

Sandy said...

This is soooo romantic - very feminine! Love the lavender theme!!
Sandy xx