Thursday 2 December 2021

using up some scraps on my desk.....

 


I printed off lots of pages from the Paper Pantry usb all occasions vol 1 Home for Christmas collection and I thought I had better have a clear up and use them....

Hope you are keeping warm and cosy its sleeting here today and we are just back from a quick visit to B&Q to get pea gravel to put up our outdoor Christmas tree, but not today its just too cold out there....

take care and stay safe....and thanks for popping by today


7 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, a lovely image and matching papers.
It was lovely here yesterday but it's cold again today.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

What a lovely card Margaret. I just love this design and wished I had it also. Hopefully some warmer weather will come your way. Suppose to be 73 here today.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely papers and you have designed this card beautifully around them.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card, I love the papers and your design, Kate x

Sandy said...

I love your card and papers -- just right for a country girl like me!
Sandy Claus xx

Lee said...

Oh I love this so cheery.x

Birgit said...

You matched these papers up well and it looks so precise to match up.