Sunday 17 April 2022

Christmas card club challenge 8...Cats and dogs

 this weeks challenge is set by Sylvie....


I bought this die when it came out and now I just had to use it for this challenge...

Cottage Cutz...Holiday truck with puppies .cut out in white and coloured with Copics

the easel card is made using Paper Boutiques Winter wishes die and the sentiment is from another Paper Boutique die set.

You can find the links to the other club members blogs on my side bar.

Thanks for popping by today.

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

That's a great die Margaret and a fabulous card. I struggled to find something with cats or dogs but I managed in the end. Take care. Christine xx

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card and I love the die xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous easel card and love the truck full of cute dogs
carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This die is perfect for our challenge this week Margaret, a lovely festive easel card.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This is so cute. I love the easel with the surrounding frame. The doggies are wonderfully coloured. Happy Easter!

rachel said...

This is fabulous Margaret - great die! Hugs Rachel xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a cute image.
I hope you are well, lovely weather here at the moment.
Sorry I haven't been around much recently, life has been getting in the way a little!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret …so cute ….
Sorry late in commenting …we both had bad colds xxx
Hugs Sylvie x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Margaret, beautiful snowflake die and such a cute image too, Kate x