Tuesday 23 August 2022

a cheer up card...

 well it cheered me up making it and I hope that it gives a friend a smile....


made using carnation crafts dies....

We had rain all night last night and its a warm and muggy morning but the garden looks less parched and the water butts are full again....happy days...

Thanks for popping by today I hope you are not having difficulties commenting on blogs as I have for the last 2 weeks but if so there is a fix out there...

https://www.lifeandlinda.com/2022/07/a-fix-for-anonymous-commenting-with.html 

it really is a case of just following the instructions for the browser you use 

take care.

4 comments:

Birgit said...

I just love this card with Mr. Squirrel. How can it not cheer up someone. It's been hot and muggy here too. My pain is in overdrive

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the beautiful dies
Carol x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a gorgous image, I think this card would cheer up anyone.
We had some decent rain yesterday, the first for months!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

Oh my word that image is so super cute! This card can cheer up anyone. Fabulous layers too. I have an image on my desk that I need to color up and this is giving me some inspiration for coloring it.