Tuesday 6 September 2022

back from Holibobs.....

 we had a great time down in Hay on Wye and the weather was kind.....so now back to crafting for christmas....


I have been after this die for the base card for ages and gave in and bought it from the Netherlands and much to my surprise it came super quick...Studio light essentialsSL370...

decorated with Carnation crafts dies and a couple of Sue Wilson trees and a tonic sentiment...

hope you are keeping well and thanks for popping by today.

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card and love the shape
carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Glad you had a lovely trip away Margaret. Christmas seems to be looming rather quickly so getting as many Christmas cards made as possible.
A gorgeous card, love the card shape, I can see why you wanted this die.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous… love the die … stunning xx
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, an adorable image and lovely floral details - a fabulous die, I can see why you have been after it for ages.
I'm glad you had a great holiday, it makes all the difference when the weather is kind.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this little scene is so cute and I love the layers you added too.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kate x