Sunday 28 May 2023

Christmas card club challenge 11...CAS

 well those of you who know me will not expect anything CAS from me I just dont know where to stop so this is as CAS as I get!


I have used the Tim Holt bow die and cut the bold text sentiments out of the kraft card...

Not many of us left in the club these days seem that blogging in general is diminishing even more so commenting on post..so sad I met so many lovely crafter that way ...

I hope you are enjoying your crafting ...take care  

6 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Great card Margaret and doesn't that bow look fabulous. I've increased the numbers by one in the club today as have finally managed to join in. Fingers crossed will be a more regular visitor and contributor from now on.
Hope all good with you and we must have another catch up soon. Zoe xx

gwen70 said...

Smashing card, love the bow xx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Margaret, lovely that ribbon and bow die, a lovely design and the red and kraft card goes so well, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card … think blogging is a bit old hat …. Seems Annie’s…World Wide Crafty Interventions ….is very popular …I get lots of comments on there …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card … think blogging is a bit old hat …. Seems Annie’s…World Wide Crafty Interventions ….is very popular …I get lots of comments on there …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, I love the kraft and red together. I know what you mean about CAS cards as I have the same trouble of not knowing when to step away :)
It's been a busy Bank Holiday weekend and the weather was lovely so only just catching up with commenting now.
Lorraine