absolutely loving this set from Alex Syberia...I have use the foil plate,stencil and embossing folder
thanks for popping by today
Your Mickey and Minnie card is so incredibly cute. I think they're getting cuter and cuter, hehe. They'll be ending up in my basket again soon.And this card is beautiful; I love the depth and the colors you used.Greetings from a somewhat cooler Netherlands.Marjolijn.
The Alex Syberia foil plate, stencil, and embossing folder work together beautifully here, giving your birthday design a polished, dimensional look; the depth in your colors really shows off how versatile that set can be.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Your Mickey and Minnie card is so incredibly cute. I think they're getting cuter and cuter, hehe. They'll be ending up in my basket again soon.
And this card is beautiful; I love the depth and the colors you used.
Greetings from a somewhat cooler Netherlands.
Marjolijn.
The Alex Syberia foil plate, stencil, and embossing folder work together beautifully here, giving your birthday design a polished, dimensional look; the depth in your colors really shows off how versatile that set can be.
Post a Comment