Sunday, 12 July 2026

week 29...humour

 struggled a bit with this as its been far too hot to craft...so I made some dancing ginger bread cuties


made using spellbinder dies and embossing folder

I shell be watching the men's final at Wimbledon this afternoon sat Infront of a fan to keep cool...hope you are enjoying your weekend

thanks for popping by today

3 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Ohhh, now I feel like getting started on Christmas cards. I think those gingerbread figures are so cute, especially this dancing one. Despite the heat, you made a beautiful card. Otherwise, just enjoy watching tennis. Best regards, Marjolijn.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute gingerbread couple and embossed background. We have had two welcome cool cloudy days but sun back today!
Carol x

Lisa said...

Playful charm fills this post with your dancing gingerbread cuties, and the way you used the Spellbinders dies and that textured embossing folder gives them such lively personality. The heatwave struggle is completely relatable, and your plan to enjoy the Wimbledon men’s final in front of a fan adds a fun slice‑of‑life touch that pairs perfectly with your cheerful Christmas‑in‑July crafting.