playing with Andy Skinner stamps
trying the drip technique...a bit murky for my liking maybe practice will bring better results
thanks for popping by today
This is beautiful, I don't know the technique, but I think the result is amazing. And that Christopher Robin stamp with Winnie the Pooh, I love it!!!!
Noticing how your drip technique adds moody texture around the sweet image, I enjoy the blend of vintage style and playful nostalgia that gives your card such unique character.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is beautiful, I don't know the technique, but I think the result is amazing. And that Christopher Robin stamp with Winnie the Pooh, I love it!!!!
This is beautiful, I don't know the technique, but I think the result is amazing. And that Christopher Robin stamp with Winnie the Pooh, I love it!!!!
Noticing how your drip technique adds moody texture around the sweet image, I enjoy the blend of vintage style and playful nostalgia that gives your card such unique character.
Post a Comment