Tuesday 30 August 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB CHALLENGE WHITE WITH A BIT OF GLITTER


Hi girls as it is my turn to set the challenge this time which is white with maybe a bit of glitter I thought I would post early with my take on the challenge....I love all white cards and do a lot of them...this one is using last years spellbinder christmas baubles, and all the poinsetta and sprigs are Marianne creatables, the season greetings was cut on my cricut and then all blinged up with glamour dust....I havnt finished the inside yet as I havnt decided who it is going to and so I do that at the time....hope you have fun with yours and look forward to seeing them in 2 weeks.

10 comments:

Carol said...

This is stunning Margaret, you make it look so easy. Hope all is well with you and your Mum. Carol x

Claire said...

WOW Margaret I can see why you chose this as your challenge, its just gorgeous - love the layered bauble and the floral detail. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

stunning Margaret white on white is always elegant and a beautiful one below.
Chris x

Clare said...

Wow!!!!!! oh wow!!!! i know now that mine won't look anywhere as good as yours hun. It is stunning. Hugs Clare xxx

okienurse said...

AWESOME!! What a fantastic card! I was wondering what an all white card would look like and it is simply awesome! Vickie

KAYC said...

Well you've done it again, what an amazing card it looks so elegant and as Carol says you make it look so easy. Love it to bits.
Kerry xxx

Sally said...

Absolutely gorgeous it ls a stunning card. Great inspiration for us all.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sally xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card....it certainly has the x factor ....gorgeous ...
hugs sylvie
xx

Liz said...

Lovely !!! Loving those baubles !!! I'm still scratching my head. I have a few ideas but we will see !!

mckinkle said...

Oh my goodness Margaret!

This is one very super stylish and elegant card! It's far far too good not to be framed I reckon!

Beautiful!

Keryn x