Friday 19 August 2011

ANOTHER ROBIN CARD


what fun these robins are such a joy to colour and I had a voyage of discovery through all my christmas papers looking for red, heavens there is a floor in my craft room!!!!well there was till I put all the paper stacks back,this BP is from last years basis grey Jovial pack, second favourite to the Webster's Waiting for Santa I used on the other version.....I managed to triple emboss the image this time and get a nice smooth surface...yes I know only practice makes perfect so I am practicing hope you all enjoy this wonderful sunny day and that the weekend stays the same

3 comments:

Claire said...

Absolutely love this Margaret - great image and I love the papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret love all the reds it looks so opulent. Carol x

mckinkle said...

Hello Margaret,

Another very beautiful card all ready for the festive season! I have to say I am particularly loving these happy little robins!

Another stunner Margaret!

I had to go and have another look after you said that you'd triple embossed it. It really does make the image just so clear and crisp and Im sure the feel of it is super too!

Must give that a try, thanks for the tip!

Keryn x