Saturday 27 August 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB


this challenge of having mistletoe in our design was set by Sylvie....see my side bar for details of the christmas club....so this is my take, the image is LOTV the latest christmas release...hope the next lot are out in time for Harrogate!!!I used my new spellbinder bauble shape..the BP is from the cd released by papermania christmas past...loving this cd....hope you like it and looking forward to seeing all your cards over the weekend!
My turn to set the challenge next and its all white with maybe a bit of glitter.....

10 comments:

Carol said...

Ooohh love that bauble shape Margaret, gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Love it. Carol x

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Margaret. Love the image which looks fab inside the bauble. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

This is so sweet Margaret. Love the image and I think I NEED the bauble nesties.....lol.
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

Hazel said...

Oh I too NEED that bauble nestie - and the image is super cute - beautiful card. x

KAYC said...

WOW! WOW! AND WOW! Excellent image and beautiful colouring as usual. Love the Bauble nestie will have to look into getting that when I get my Grand Calibur. x

Liz said...

Very Nice !!! Great effect with the bauble.
hugs xxx

mckinkle said...

Hello Margaret,

Oh your cards are just stunning Margaret!

That bauble is so effective and I think you may have created a rush to get one also!

Beautiful LotV image which sits so perfectly in the bauble too. And Im loving the rich red feel of it all - very opulent indeed!

Hope you have a super weekend!

Keryn x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card ...love the image so cute.....
your turn next time can we colour an image or has it got to be all white ....
hugs sylvie
xxxx
love to your Mumxxx

Clare said...

Wow your card is absolutely beautiful Margaret. Such a darling LOTV image, I love that bauble nestie as well. Big hugs Clare xxx

okienurse said...

Beautiful card Margaret! I think I will have to cut a couple baubles out and see what I can do now that I seen yours. Beautiful color and papers! Looking forward to the White on White.