Sunday 4 October 2015

Christmas card club challenge 20....Sylvie's choice Robins

my favorite bird...and the nations I believe.....



I decided to do one of my bauble cards....so used spellbinders heirloom ornaments die larges size...and then my scan and cut to cut all the matting and layering.....the image is from the Hunkydory festive birdsong and I have decoupaged up the robin....lotsof cosmic shimmer diamond sprinkles and glossy accents....the holly die is the Sue Wilson holly spray
Hope you are all having a lovely crafty weekend.

10 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This looks so fantastic Margaret and whether it is used for a tree decoration or a card it is beautiful and perfect for both. I love the image and your kraft card base and accents are the perfect accompaniment to this fabulous Christmas red robin image.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

I love the ornament shape to set the scene and your Robin really 'pops' . Fab card Margaret and plenty of sparkle to satisfy my need for bling. Zx

Mrs A. said...

This is just so pretty. Love the shape and the added sprig of holly on the top. A super card to recieve and show with pride. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Ooooooh, just gorgeous Margaret, love the bauble shape and the Robin image, gorgeous bow too, Kate x

Rita said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret. Really beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and sweet. It feels Christmassy

rachel said...

what a stunning make margaret - this is fabulous - love it! hugs rachel x

MaryH said...

Amazingly beautiful. Love this cheeky, delightful robin and all his little snow. It's so pretty made into an ornament, and once again, some gorgeous SWilson dies to add even more beauty. I love it! TFS & Hugs

Carol said...

Absolutely beautiful Margaret, gorgeous image and shape. Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

This is gorgeous Margaret! The image and card shape are great. Christine xx