Sunday 18 October 2015

Christmas Club challenge 21....CAS wreath......

I really am not a CAS girl....I start off with all good intentions but somehow I have great difficulty in "stepping away from the card"...but I have tried hard!






this is a craftwork cards stamp which I have embossed with silver embossing powder and then attached craftwork cards candi......and then as always I couldn't stop my self...a few pearls and crystals...a bit of blue sapphire distress ink .....so thats my CAS wreath.....
them I remembered I had a similar woodware stamp so I made a card with that as well





this one I really have left simple.....
Hope you are enjoying your weekend....do pop round the other girls blogs they make fantastic cards....

12 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I love your wreath Margaret. The colours are great. And your tree is very pretty too. Chrisitne x

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards Margaret. I would have done exactly the same with the blue card.......which is so pretty. Who couldn't love the second you made with the Woodware stamp.

Hugs..

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards Margaret. I would have done exactly the same with the blue card.......which is so pretty. Who couldn't love the second you made with the Woodware stamp.

Hugs..

Karen xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think your wreath looks beautifully CAS in style and I love the colour too. You have the same trouble as I do in walking away from the card at the right moment but you have definitely achieved it here with these two cards.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Gorgeous wreath Margaret. Love both cards. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my Margaret, two gorgeous cards, I wouldn't even choose one over the other, love them both, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

This is beautiful. The Bling is certainly not over the top!! Love the colour and love your second card too. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Two wonderful cards Margaret, love the stamps. Carol x

Granmargaret said...

Both lovely cards.

MaryH said...

Oh the blue circles are just lovely in your wreath. At first I thought 'twas buttons. The blue jewels really add some pretty sparkle to your silvery wreath, and I agree, it's hard to do CAS! While this is still most elegant, for the usual way you've dressed your cards, this does meet the challenge CAS! Both of your cards are just brilliantly done. Have a great week and TFS & Hugs too.

Birgit said...

Oh gosh-both cards are great-love the wreath look and the 2nd card-love the look of linen on the backing of that card

Zoe Tant said...

Great job on the CAS Margaret. Love both of your cards. Zx