Wednesday 7 October 2015

Sugar buttons....

yes I fell for the cd...I did have a go at doing the moulds but sadly this is not a craft I seem to get to grips with!.....



the new features on this cd have made creating a great deal easier and I have to admit that I played for the whole day....the decoupage is easy to cut and I had great fun!
My Sue wilson pieced edge dies were perfect for the matting and layering.....lots if glitter and the red baubles on the tree are tonic nuvo drops...really dimensional....and glossy....
Hope you are having fun crafting today......

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Margaret this has so many layers! The scene is beautiful and I love all your glittery details.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Fa bulous card Margaret......as for your being tempted I wouldn't believe it!!! Just love the SW pierced dies......they make life so much easier.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Fa bulous card Margaret......as for your being tempted I wouldn't believe it!!! Just love the SW pierced dies......they make life so much easier.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Carol said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret, love all the layers. Carol x

Birgit said...

This is so cute and I love the 3D look of it-glad you had fun