Sunday 11 October 2015

starting my Halloween stuff.....

funny how the kids enjoy this .....do you think it has anything to do with sweets?....my two great nieces love dressing up and going out trick or treating so I thought I would do some treatboxes...



out with my scan and cut and some SGV files from myscrapchick...the dollar sale was on so I bought a few.....filled them with chocolate eyes.....mummmmmm
I have to say these were so much fun to make......
Hope you are having a good day we are just back from a long walk at Fountains Abbey, the sun was shining and the leaves were such wonderful colours..out with my camera....

9 comments:

Linda said...

These are awesome! :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are delightful and such great fun Margaret, your great nieces will love these.
Lorraine

Carol said...

These look fabulous Margaret. Carol x

Diane said...

Oh my gosh these are just adorable, love the Halloween treat boxes.

Hugs Diane

Birgit said...

These boxes are so cute and they will love this plus the chocolate eyes. I know, when I was a little girl, I would love the chocolate but I would have treasured the box and have it in my room on my little TV. Enjoy the beautiful colours out there. It truly is lovely

Unknown said...

Great treat boxes Margaret.....the girls are going to love them (and the contents!!!).

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Great treat boxes Margaret.....the girls are going to love them (and the contents!!!).

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh they both look adorable!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and deciding to follow me
Please do keep dropping in whenever you can...becoming a follower of your blog too as you create amazing stuff and I dont want to miss out
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Dr Sonia S V said...

Am not able to find the google friend connect follow button on your blog...will be back later