Friday 14 October 2011

Autumn is here


My very first Clarity stamp card....I watched Barbara Grey demonstrating these stamps and fell in love so this is my version......I wanted a real autumn feel as I have a few birthdays coming up....will add sentiments later as I like to make then appropriate.Used the new A4 creative expressions that special touch of ...leaves its lovely..sanded it back.....had to buy all 4 at Lincoln
Mum is doing well and is out of hospital and in a rehabilitation hospital where she is coming along slowly....but very determinedly....I was sent out shopping for her yesterday for new autumn clothes from Per una.....got her some lovely knitted dresses she will look a treat.

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Margaret and a beautiful image
Clairexx

KAYC said...

Love the card, great first attempt,colours are fab, glad your mum is getting there.
Hugs Kerry X.