Thursday 6 October 2011

CHEERFUL NEWS


Great new Mum made it through her 6 hour operation, she really is made from my Dads old army boots!still early days but looking more positive and a much better outcome than anticipated, I wouldn't have wished this on anyone but there was no alternative...if only thieves hadn't waited for us to go out to visit her in hospital and then strip the lead off her bay window roof! so now I have to get it repaired ...
My little cheer up card is made from the Humphrey cd.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My mouth was wide opened there couldnt believe what I was reading, thats terrible, so glad to hear your Mum went through the op and on the mend. and your card is beautiful.
Chris x

Claire said...

So glad the op went well hun and cannot believe what some people will pinch - we had a spate of that in Coventry a few months ago, lead has a value! Gorgeous easel card, love the shape and Humphrey is soooo cute. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

Glad your Mum got through her op Margaret and hope she's soon back on her feet. Love your card, it's a fabulous shape. As for the lead I suppose you have to be glad that's all they stole! Carol x

KAYC said...

So glad your mum is ok must be a weight off...card is sooooooo cute and very cheerful, love the frame will really have to think about getting that one.....Hugs Kerry X.