Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Poinsetta

the only way I get to have one in my house is on a card as soon as I buy them they curl up and die.....too draughty in my house



red and white certainly seems to be my favourite this year.....
I have stamped and embossed the Justrite christmas holly background stamp, used the justrite christmas miracle ornaments to emboss the bauble and cut out with my spellbinders die.....spellbinders poinsetta with white embossing.....cheerylynndesigns holly flourish and a few bits of bling....hope you like it....

2 comments:

Claire said...

This is really elegant and love the classy colours. Hugs, Claire x

sue w. said...

Hi Margaret, this is gorgeous. I love the red and white and the detail is fab. A really elegant card.
Hope you're well and managing to keep warm.
Hugs Sue W.