Monday 7 January 2013

New toys.....and a play day

Just treated myself to the spellbinder expanding background...sado that I am I have spent the day playing with them to see how big I can get them...yep A4....but took a lot of effort, mind you they cut like a dream, inspired by Sue Wilson...




I just loved the way this came out....this is the butterfly magic expandable die....just a bit of red patterned paper...Tilda...micro beaded, plain red card a bow and a creative expressions button....
butterflys are martha stewart punches....
Hope you are all enjoying your new year crafting!

4 comments:

Karon said...

WOW - this is just so pretty - fabulous. Have a great week.

Claire said...

This is so gorgeous Margaret - love the delicate feel this card has and a fabulous colour too. Hugs, Claire x

KAYC said...

Margaret...really love the card...not seen this done before...will have a look to see whats what....By the way sweetie HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the 6th SORRY I missed it...HUGS
KERRY XX

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card! I have not heard of these dies...will have to check at my scrapbook store!