Friday 25 January 2013

POLKA DOODLES CHALLENGE MONOCHROME

Its time for the Polka Doodles challenge this week the A team are show casing there inspiration for Monochrome Cards.....


I have made mine using 
Sugar Birdies cd for the flowers and sentiment....
Back to nature cd for the image "shake a tail feather" and the backing paper from the same section which I have greyscaled before printing....
the leaves are cut from the Marianne designs die cut ...open flowers
I have used card candie for the centres of the flowers...
I hope you will pop over to the blog and see the rest of the design teams inspiration and have a go entering a card...the rules are on the blog and the prizes are fantastic


4 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card Margaret, do like your flowers. Carol x

Peanut said...

Oh my!!! How elegant is that! You ARE the Duchess! What a stunner, Margaret. I'm lost for words...
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Claire said...

Stunning card! Hugs, Claire x

Clare said...

Such a beautiful and stunning card Margaret. Those flowers are so pretty too. Hugs Clare xxxx