Sunday 28 April 2013

A Spring Birthday

I watched a Shenna Douglas show on create and craft some time back and she made a card that really impressed me...simple and stunning, well I dont have the shenna stamps but I had an Artemio set that I thoght would be okay so I had a go....


so I stamped the flowers and leaves onto patterned paper a basic grey pad ...lemonade that I have had for ages....a button some bakers twine.. the sentiment is a Sheena Douglas one...only words through the rain set...matted and layed with green and lemon..
Hope you are having a lovely crafty weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Margaret and luv the idea we are so used to stamping onto white card and colouring this makes it so much easier.
Chris x

Claire said...

I love this, it's really bold and bright. Hugs, Claire x

mckinkle said...

Sooooo beautiful Margaret!
I love stamping onto patterned papers but havent done so for a long time so, thank you for the inspiration! Just might get my mojo on the go again!
Keryn x

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card Margaret, lovely stamping! I must start stamping onto my decorative papers - thanks for the inspiration! Karen xx