Sunday 20 October 2013

Christmas card club challenge Sue P choice the 12 days of christmas

Well girls I am sorry especially to you Sue as I am off challenge...I made a card for this challenge and thought that I hadscheduled it...but I cannot find it anywhere....nor the photos so please forgive me ....rather than not post at all I have a couple of cards I made when I got my 2013 heirloom ornaments...


I liked playing with these dies and their matching justrite stamp sets.....so I made another one


the flowers are made from string...beads covered in glue and dipped in glitter..the pine cones are ones I have collecteed through out the year on walks....glued and glittered....
I will look forward to seeing your lovely creations and once again sorry Sue......

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

These are both lovely...great idea to save the teensy pinecones to use!
These are both gorgeous but I especially love the second...those snowflakes on kraft are beautiful.
What a marvelous stamp and die set!

Christine Harrop said...

I did a similar thing - bought a specific digi for this challenge and I can't find hide nor hair of it!! Very spooky - Halloween is creeping in to Christmas and has pinched our cards and images! Lol! Anyway these two cards are beautiful anyway Margaret. Love the tiny pine cones! Love from Christine xx

Sue said...

Lovely cards Margaret huggles Sue xx

Claire said...

These are just beautiful Margaret - two lovely cards. Hugs, Claire x

Planetsusie said...

I love them Margaret - and if you have a brain like mine the circles made by the twine could be 'gold rings' .... well they could couldn't they??? LOL. I love these colours anyway and the papers are some of my favourites.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Carol said...

Two gorgeous cards Margaret, love your embellishments. Carol x

Peanut said...

Oh so luxurious! Christmas elegance at its best. Love both the cards Margaret.
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Zoe Tant said...

Wow off challenge but beautiful. I'm behind so we are bad girls to gether. Zx

Hazel said...

Better to be off challenge than not show at all - and these are utterly gorgeous - love them. you could also enter these into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see them there too.

Clare said...

Wow these cards are just beautiful Margaret. I'm sure that Sue will not mind as they are just too gorgeous not to show!!!. I love those Justrite stamps and dies too. Sorry that I have not been around in a while but just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind support over the year and running the CCC. I know that myself and all of the girls really appreciate your hard work. Big hugs my friend xxx