Sunday 6 October 2013

Christmas card club challenge....Maureens choice "upcycle an item onto your card "...

one of my favorite things to do is keep the cards I like and then make them into new cards...these are made from some M&S cards from a few years ago....



I have used the lettering and matted an layered it up with red mirri...red glitter on super double sided tape....and lots of dew drops for the holly berries...I had 3 of these cards sent to me one year and thought they were lovely and now they have a new life....



tick the box Maureen?....

9 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Oh! Gorgeous cards.... So Christmassy... Fabulous....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Margaret, hope all well with you. Next Sincerely Yours Lincoln is 2 Nov hope you can make it.
Love your cards and the xtra matting and touches of glimmer card really set them off. Maybe you should send one to M&S and offer to help them with new designs! Zx

Carol said...

These look fabulous Margaret, love receiving M&S cards for this reason! Carol x

Planetsusie said...

Hi Margaret - this is gorgeous it looks really classy! I have another card from M&S which I kept for this purpose so that one might be next! I love your card so much it definitely ticks the box for me!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Claire said...

Just love these Margaret. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Really elegant Margaret love it huggles Sue xxx

mckinkle said...

What a great idea Margaret, you'd never know plus extra points for upcycling too! Stunning!
Keryn x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...this is so gorgeous. This is going to be a fun challenge to comment on as everyone has done such beautiful things!

Love the Noel and Love the red glitter strip!!!

Christine Harrop said...

These look really great Margaret. Definitely ticks the box. Fabulous. Christine xx