Wednesday 21 May 2014

just playing again......

I havn't used this lovely LOTV sentiment from the Quotables-celebrate set 61 before.....



and had seen a card on a create and craft show crafters companion embossalicious  folders"clouds" and a lovely card by Fleur one of the LOTV design team....so here is my homage to the sample I saw...
butterflys are martha stewart punches......flowers are spellbinder bitty blossoms....leaves the same set.....co ordinations card......and a few gems......




5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful sentiment, one to keep in mind when things aren't going quite right. A lovely card and those handmade flowers look fabulous.
Lorraine

Claire said...

Beautiful card and quote Margaret. Hugs, Claire x

Birgit said...

It is so beautiful. Did you make the clouds and then use dye ink for the blue background? The flowers are great and the saying is perfect

scrappymo! said...

oh my goodness, Margaret! This is stunning. I think this is a sentiment we all could enjoy reading. It is hard to see through the clouds sometimes, but you are right. the sun is there...just waiting to peek back out!

Your card and the colours are so stunning. I really enjoyed this one.

Kay Miller said...

What a stunning card! Those flowers are just amazing! I just checked out your whole blog and all of your cards are spectacular! You really do beautiful work! I'm so glad to hear that there is someone else who gave up their design team work just to piddle. I have given up almost all of mine and have no desire to add any new ones. I have so much more fun just creating when I want to, just for me ;)