Sunday 25 May 2014

trying another card creator.....enchanted....

I decided to make a stepper card with the card creator.......




I used some blue coordinations card to cut out the card creator die.. and sanded back the embossing.....matted it onto my stepper card...(made from an A4 sheet of 300 gsm card).... that I had already stamped with my sentiment....Hero arts...smiles and laughter, which I also covered with double sided adhesive and micro beaded.....this card just evolved as I made it!....
the flowers are Sue wilsons rose die...sprayed with stick and spray and glittered with cosmic shimmer diamond snow the glitter is amazing....the leaves and swirls are Marrianne dies....
Hope the weather is better where you are .....have a happy Sunday.....

4 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I do like stepper cards and this looks fabulous with the card creator.. The blue is gorgeous and the flowers beautiful. Christine x

Claire said...

This is just beautiful Margaret - gorgeous detailing and colours. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Wow Margaret this is absolutely stunning, makes a real statement!!

scrappymo! said...

What a gorgeous card. You have been making some wonderful cards witht htese card creators!