Sunday 8 November 2015

a rainy Sunday

yes its pouring down here today all dark and donk as we say in Yorkshire....so definitely a day for crafting while hubby emulsions the kitchen ceiling......why does the rest of the house always end up as a tip?

I Have been playing with some Marianne design dies this week LR0384 and LR0383....the image is LOTV and the poinsettia die are the petite spellbinder dies....walnut stain distress ink and some glitter....I used my new clear spectrum sparkles but sadly it doesn't show up on the photo.....
I hope you are having a lovely weekend and that maybe you have a dry sunny day.......

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. The colour on the Christmas tree really lifts everything. Hugs Christine xx

Birgit said...

This is so sweet and I love the soft colours with the tree as the focal point. Enjoy your day!

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, love the hint of colour in the middle. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, loving your sweet card, Ilove the design with the colour on the tree being the focus, great shaped die, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful dies and details used here on this gorgeous card Margaret. Love the sweet image and pop of colour in the centre too.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

Margaret, I'm really liking the 'sepia' tones on this pretty card. Of course Love the LOTV image, and was guessing the die was SW..big surprise to learn it is Marianne. It's just lovely to frame the cute bear & his tree, and the tiny poinsettias are lovely embellies. Well done!!! Haven't seen this die frame before. TFS & hope you get nicer weather during the week. Hugs

Brenda said...

I jumped over here from Pinterest and so glad I did. Beautiful creations! I have to see more...I'm a new follower. Brenda