Wednesday 4 November 2015

first foray into edgables.....

I bought this edgeable dies a few months ago and really didn't know what I wanted to do with it but I Caught one of the crafters companion shows over the weekend and thought I can do that!....so here is my fist attempt....



I Used the crafter's companion butterfly dreams edgeable.....I only bought the one to try....the embossalicious butterfly embossing folder...craft card,walnut stain distress ink,tattered lace lattice embossing folder....tattered lace happy birthday banner....and gilding wax.....the sentiment is a tonic die.....think it will make a man card?....
I have been poorly in bed this last week some kind of flu like virus and it was really nice to feel well enough to get up and craft!...hope you are enjoying your crafting today.

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well, hope you feel better soon.
I love your card lots of brilliant elements to it. I've bought an edge die too, yet to use it. Take care of yourself, kate x

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Margaret - especially to get back to some crafting. This is a lovely card using the edgabilities die - really works well on this type of design.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

Oh gosh-flu or bad cold is horrible but glad you could make a card! This is good for a man even with the butterflies. I love it actually with the paper you used and the gilding. I also love the Happy Birthday across with the butterflies. This is really rustic and elegant. I hope you are drinking peppermint tea-really helps clear the nasal areas and calms things down

Carol said...

Glad you feel better Margaret...this is gorgeous,love all the gilding. Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous. I totally love it . Not seen or heard about these edgables. Hope your on the mend now. hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Oh dear on the flu bug! I sure hope you are gathering strength as you rest up. This is just marvelously beautiful. It made me think of the old-time metallic ceiling tiles I used to see in older buildings. The metal patina look is wonderful with the embossing. I've not seen these edger dies like you've used (probably best if I don't!)...but you've done a fabulous card using them. You are the Queen of DIES! Big hugs, and hope you feel much better, real soon! TFS

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry to hear you have been in bed poorly Margaret, so glad you are feeling better now though and have been able to craft. Your card is beautiful, I love the colours and the gilding really gives it a metallic feel. Lots of beautiful elements included in your design too. Gorgeous.
Lorraine