Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday christmas card......

yes I Am getting back into the swing of things now...although my rotten cold is still with me!




I have been testing out my scan and cut with all the lovely house mouse decoupage I bought and lost the will to cut out....its wonderful....the backing paper is from the house mouse triple CD.....the edging die is a Sue Wilson one....the sentiment is LOTV.....dark blue silky crush ribbon for the bow....you may see a lot of bows this year they seem to be my new play thing with my Zutter Bow it all.....another wonderful product....
Hope you're having a crafty weekend...stay warm .......



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Margaret - you are certainly right about the SnC cutting out the decoupage......it's amazing. Am now determined to get my finger out and use mine! Gorgeous card.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

This is cute and love all the 3D. I hope you are feeling better. It seems a number of people have been ill

cuilliesocks said...

OMGosh Margaret your card is absolutely beautiful, the dies and the sweet HM image are wonderful, that is some bow, I love it all, Kate x

MaryH said...

Love the way you've tucked these little cute mice in among the branches & berries, with the lovely dove. Also this wonderful delicate border cut - you have definitely mastered the skills of the scan & cut. Hope you're feeling a bit better with the cold. TFS & Hugs

Judy said...

Hi, I see the CD for House Mouse is not compatible with Apple products.......do you know any other company / designer that puts out CDS or USB Memory Sticks with designs on them ?

Gibmiss said...

Great card Margaret .... Love the mice Super...
Hope your cold is improving ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a super card Margaret! Love those mice and I'm sure I would have given up the will to cut this decoupage image too, it's very detailed. Lovely bow too, I received a Bow-it-all for Christmas but haven't played with it properly yet, hope they turn out as good as yours.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

This card is so beautifu. I am now going to check out that Zutter bow it all...l