Sunday 31 January 2016

all about

now normally on a Sunday I post a Christmas card...but I did that on wednesday so todays card is a birthday card.....



I treated myself to one of the tattered lace melded dies....celebration as I thought it would be useful for men and women...so this is the male version.....it is covered in glitter but sadly that doesn't show on the photo....its tipping down here today and taking photos is a real challenge...hope your weather is better where you are and that you are having a happy crafty day

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Margaret. Makes a great men's card in the black and white.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sandy said...

A little chilly but really gorgeous here. Such an elegant birthday card - so it will be a black tie affair. The die did a beautiful job -- or should I say you did a beautiful job!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is really pretty and love the black and white

Christine Harrop said...

Great card for either male or female Margaret. Hugs Christine xx

Brenda said...

Very elegant! What a wonderful die.

Zoe Tant said...

Love the monotone and fun birthday layout. Lovely card. Zx

MaryH said...

Very dramatic, and that's an awesome die! It's going to be perfect for so many birthdays and with the different colors you could choose, it will be awesome. Gorgeous, & I hope you are all over that cold by now. TFS & Hugs