Wednesday 3 February 2016

back on track.....

goodness its wednesday again...where do the days go when you are having fun.....





I saw Emma Lou demo a card when create and craft were over at CHA and yes I bought the Sugar Hollow heartfelt creations collection....so using Emma inspiration I made this little card....
stamps and paper are from this collection and the flowers and leaves are from the birds and bloom collection....lots of glitter and sparkle....
Hope you are having a lovely day today and maybe you are crafting too.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Margaret - can't believe you've actually cut into your new Heartfelt goodies. But it was definitely worth it. I adore the owl..........he somehow looks like he's been naughty!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Margaret - can't believe you've actually cut into your new Heartfelt goodies. But it was definitely worth it. I adore the owl..........he somehow looks like he's been naughty!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty creation, love the owl stamps and your beautiful floral details.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, I love lyour owl card, beautiful images and design, gorgeous details too, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Now this is pretty. I love the pink stamping and the floral embellishments on top. I feel a spending spree coming on. Hugs Mrs A.