Sunday 14 February 2016

Sunday Christmas Card......

I Have never made a shaker card before so this is my first attempt...I saw John Lockwood on Hochanda doing a demo and thought I can do that!   so this is my attempt......




most of the products used are Sue Wilson...Twinkle Twinkle embossing folder....Silent  Night die....double pierced squares set A& B...a bit of gilding wax on the embossing background and cosmic shimmer iced snow....my first attempt leaked....and the silent night didn't show...so a quick remake with more clears dry glue round the foam tape......and a white shadow for the sentiment....success!
Today will be spent cleaning and ironing bedding as I have visitors arriving tomorrow for a few days, really looking forward to maybe...weather permitting going to Burton Agnes to see the snowdrops....
Hope you are having a good weekend and the weather is being kind.....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thix is gorgeous Margaret........love the black and white. Your shaker element wouldn't have leaked if you had a Fuse!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Thix is gorgeous Margaret........love the black and white. Your shaker element wouldn't have leaked if you had a Fuse!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely shaker card, very dramatic in black and white. I love the star embossing too.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

This is terrific Margaret. As Lorraine said it really does look very dramatic in this colourway. Christine x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW fabulous Margaret, I just love it and the black and white is so striking, well done on your first shaker card, yet to try one myself, Kate x

Birgit said...

Oh this is stunning! I love the beautiful work and you accomplished making a shaker card 100%. I love the black and white. It is, as always, elegant and beautiful

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thank you. Halina21

Sandy said...

I have never made a shaker card and I do love them tons! You shaker card i alive with the beautiful twinkle of stars - brilliant and very well done!
Sandy xx