Wednesday 10 February 2016

a Valentine card.....

I know I am safe posting my card before Sunday as Hubby Never looks at my blog...although it's been difficult making it as bless him he is always popping into my room with lovely cups of coffee.....a real treasure.....


























I Have had these house mouse stamps for years and never used them but having seen a design by American girl on pinterest I thought I should....I have used lots of die cuts...tonic...martha stewart edger punches and punches,Sue Wilson embossing folders and a cuttlebug folder,my Zutter bow it all to make the bow.. and had a lot of fun doing some colouring in.....
Hope you are having a day when you can craft and enjoy too......

8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, fabulous Valentine card, I'm sure your lovely hubby will love it. HM are so cute and your dies and embossing is super, Kate x

Unknown said...

Hi Margaret - what a beautiful card you've made for Rich......I'm sure he will love it. Those HM with the love hearts are gorgeous.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Beverly Fuchs said...

Your card is so delightful, I'm sure that your husband will have a smile on his face when he sees it.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your hubby is sure to love this and well done on keeping it a secret from him. Lovely image and lots of gorgeous die cuts too.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

I love you too Sugar Pie even if you do have big feet. Ya gotta just love these mice!
Sandy xx

scrappymo! said...

This card is such a beauty! Love the dies and the adorable image.

Zoe Tant said...

Lucky you have tea brought in, but then lucky hubby getting this gorgeous card. Cute mice! Zx

Gibmiss said...

Hello Margaret
This is stunning.... Fabulous bow... A really stunning card....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Enjoy your Valentines Day....