Wednesday 24 February 2016

those pesky men.......

I really do struggle to make cards for men...at least this one is for a friend who likes to garden....



the images,papers and sentiment are all from the Craftwork cards Pocket full of papers USB...thank you Karen.......I went onto the craftwork cards blog and Neil Burley had done a really helpful blog on how to resize the papers...fantastic saving on ink.....the images are cut out on my scan and cut... after resizing and printing ....brilliant!
Hope you are having a lovely crafty day......

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect card for a man, and especially a gardening man! Great that you've found good use of the USB. I'll have to go and hunt out Neil's blog on resizing the papers. Hope you're having a good time.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous card for a male friend. If you'd like more inspiration there is a blog hop of male cards starting tonight Margaret. I'm in the hop so please do start at mine and go around. There's over 30 taking part. Zx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Margaret... Great mans card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I agree, male cards are the most difficult. I find it hard not being able to add flowers and pretty trimmings. Your card though is a lovely one and most suitable for a garden lover.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, fabulous card for a male, especially if into gardening, great image and colours.
I found a board of men's cards on Pinterest which have great ideas, Kate x

Birgit said...

great card And such a nice one for a gardener.

Sandy said...

My pesky man seems to like to work out in the yard but not clean house or cook. So your card would be perfect for him!
Sandy xx