Wednesday 17 February 2016

a quick card......

I needed to make a card for a young girl...a neighbours daughter who is 6...really difficult to know where to pitch the card....



the die cuts are....Spellbinders Heirloom rectangle...several layers in white backed onto blue....cut on my scan and cut....as is the lattice ....the image is a tonic one...fairy wishes..... Cerys...the flowers are all from wild orchid....a bit of glitter,the sentiment is an Anna Griffin from the birthday sentiment set....the wings have been sparkled up with spectum sparkle crystal clear....
hope you are having a love;ly crafty day......

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A perfect image for a little girl and lovely design too.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

This is just perfect for a little girl, lovely image and a beautiful die, I'm sure she will love it, Kate x

Unknown said...

I think you pitched this perfectly for a 6 year old girl Margaret - absolutely gorgeous.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Aw I'm sure that lucky 6 year old will love this. It is really pretty and girly and you can't go wrong with a teddy bear. Zx

Sandy said...

Any 6 year or 66 year old would love this card. What's not to love - clean, crisp colors, a little fairy and a big teddy!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is such a pretty card and any little girl would love this(I would have-my favourite colour is blue and it has a fairy). I love the background too

Mrs A. said...

I think you pulling our leg as this I can't possibly be a quick card. The detailing gone into it has made a super card. I love that lattice work. Hugs Mrs A.

Rita said...

Beautiful card. So pretty for a young girl too. Hugs Rita xxx

MaryH said...

This is a really pretty use of the lattice & S/B heirloom die with the dark blue backing. Perfect for this darling little girl and her teddy. Love the tiny blue bouquets tucked in the corners. So much attention to the details, layers and textures. TFS & Hugs