Friday 28 October 2016

october Rudolph day challenge

its time for the october Rudolph day challenge at scrappymo's ...and I have been having a bit of fun making a very glittery card......



I recently watched Sue Wilson doing her demos on the TV and loved a card she made...so here is my version of it using the dies I already have....Heartfelt creations snowflake dies....Sue wilson holly background for the stitched square....Sue wilson Holly branch...cut 10 of them and stuck them to the white card which had already got double sided adhesive sheet adhered to it....trimmed round the edges and then covered in cosmic shimmer iced snow...matted and layered using the Sue Wilson pieced square dies and the sentiment is from Tonic....
Do go over to scrappymos and have a go there are always good prizes to win....

11 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so amazing! I wish I had a bigger vocabulary:) I love the glitter and that you placed the leaves over the white glitter and the pale blue and white together....amazing work!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is wonderful Margaret, I love the glitter and white on white theme.
Lorraine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What amazing texture! It is beautfiul!

Megan J said...

Hello Dutchess, a stunning card so much texture, lovely colours too... have a fantastic weekend... Megan

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

wow! so many beautiful details....gorgeous card!! Have come to visit from the October Rudolphs Day Challenge

Sandy said...

Love all the texture on this Margaret! Beautifully done!
sandy xx

englishquilter said...

Frosty! I love it!

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card, loving the dies and all that glitter,Kate x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow what a fabulous card Duchess, I love all of the different dies you've used on this.

Sue xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a beautiful beautiful snowflake and love the elegance of this card
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph day Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Donna said...

Whoa! This is amazing! Your card is so detailed and elegant. I think I am going to have to check out Sue Wilson. LOL! Sorry I am so late for commenting but thanks for playing along with the Rudolph Days challenge.