Wednesday 19 October 2016

old stash....

I am determined to use some of the dies I have bought and never used!




I bought the crafters companion christmas edge'ables when they first came out and forgot all about them ...this one is christmas garden.....with Memory box frostyville boarder at the top and Marianne designs sentiment...a few Nuvo drops and ribbon.
I am away again this week visiting my 95 year old uncle in Bournemouth....from one end of the country to the other!
hope you are enjoying your day and getting a bit of fun crafting
thanks for visiting today    

4 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful card Margaret. I shudder to think of the cost of unused stash we have in our drawers and cupboards. Hugs Christine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super Christmas card in white and gold, love the dies you have used. The pearl drops and gold ribbon add a touch of luxury too.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, beautiful dies and designs, I love the colour theme too.
Have a good trip and hope you find your uncle well, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is beautiful! I love the scene and one can do so much with this. I love that you used brown and yellow