Sunday 8 January 2017

Christmas card club Challenge 1....2017...anything goes

A Happy new Year to you all.....
this weeks challenge is anything goes.... a nice easy one to get us back crafting...I haven't been in my craft room for over 3 weeks now except to put away some crafty goodies given to me over Christmas....so this is just a quick one to get me back into the swing of things....





a couple of tags made using Penny Black stamps.....I did a bit of masking and then created backgrounds using stamps...coloured using distress inks and a bit of glitter....
Hope you are all fit and well and haven't had this awful cold that is doing the rounds, Rich and I have been ill for 3 weeks but on the mend now.....
looking forward to seeing what all the girls in the club  have started their year off by making.....

11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

These tags are so beautiful! Love the inky background and your adorable snowman image!

Rita said...

Oh wow Margaret, your card/tag looks so stunning . Absolutely beautiful. Hugs Rita xxxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, oh how I love those tags! Wonderful vibrant colours.Delightful snowmen stamps. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz xx

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous tags Margaret. Love those snowman their round tummies! Thanks for the easy start back into out Christmas preparation. Zx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Margaret... love the stand...
glad you enjoyed your birthday
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Glad you are both feeling better now Margaret, hubby has a bad head cold but so far I've managed to avoid any of the germs.
A lovely pair of tags, those gorgeous PB images look great and I love the texture of the snow too.
Lorraine

rachel said...

awwww these are just fabulous - I absolutely love them both - super gorgeous and what a wonderful start to the year! Hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

What a fabulous frame work for your gorgeous snowman. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Sorry to be a day late in commenting, but at least I'm finally having a moment to visit. What an adorable pair of Snowies, and I sure do love their fancy attire. The frames look positively fabulous to show off these cuties too. Some wonderful deep rich colors, and both just made me smile! TFS & Happy New Year. Glad you had a wonderful birthday outing. I see the 'panto' Youtubes with some of the actors I watch on tv. I didn't know what "panto" meant, other than pantomime, where there's no talking. TFS & Happy New Year.

Birgit said...

Happy New Year and I hope you get better very soon. I have been well and had to stay away from my mom since she was sick and her floor is on lock down meaning everyone is ill there. I just went back to my craft room last night while watching the Globes. I think your tags are just something else! They are so pretty and with the right sparkle and sweet. True art in my book

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Margaret...love how you've framed the design and that snowman is so cute! Carol x