Sunday 29 January 2017

having a play

with my new tattered lace Botanicals.....I know I shouldnt have but they are lovely....





I have used the die straight into a 7x7 card front...cut it out again in gold mirri and decoupage up the butterflies...the insert is off the cd that came with the dies...some fabulous images...the sentiment is a tonic die and the card will be this weeks card to my dear Aunty...
I hope you have a glorious sunny day the same as here...very cold but lovely to see the sunshine...and it looks like my snowdrops are nearly ready to burst into flower.....h.ave a good day what ever you are doing

7 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Another stunning card... love Butterflies... lovely Die...
hugs Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

Oh wow...love this Die cut with all the butterflies! It just put a big smile on my face because it is just so lovely.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely Wow, spectacular card, fabulous design and the red and gold together is so striking, Kate x

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. I so love butterflies. Hope you're well. Hugs Rita xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This butterfly die is so very pretty and you have created such a gorgeous card with it.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

This is so fancy and very pretty!
Sandy xx

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card. That die is breathtakingly beautiful!