Wednesday 1 February 2017

get well Beverly Fuchs

Beverly regularly post on All things Sue Wilson on facebook and before christmas created a wonderful card which I much admired...she said she was happy for anyone to use her design and I was inspired to make this card.....
a homage to Beverly who has broken her wrist and has hurt her other wrist and so cannot craft at the moment.....get well soon Beverly I am missing your wonderful creations




I hope you are all well and to those who need some TLC a big hug.....

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful classic black and white design. Love those polar bears too.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... love the polar Bear Die ...
hugs Sylvie xx

Beverly Fuchs said...

I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened your blog this morning and saw something that looked so familiar. I like your version of the card just as much.I'm so pleased that you were inspired by a card that a posted I just had to smile. I simply adore these polar bears.
Thank you so much for your kind wishes, I am truly touched.

Birgit said...

Oh, this is such a sweet card-I love the black and white and i am a sucker for polar bears...as long as i don't meet them face to face:) Love this card

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Margaret, beautifully designed and love the image, Kate x

Sandy said...

Wonderful and I love the embossing folder you used. Makes for a fabulous back ground!
sandy xx

MaryH said...

Caught a glimpse of this lovely card when doing the CCC surfing. Love, Love that EF. The black & white color scheme is so dramatic, and the stitched frames around the polar bear pair really sets off this cute image. Well done! A nice tribute to your friend's design too! TFS