Tuesday 14 February 2017

a Valentine card for my husband

we dont buy presents for each other but we do make each other a card....I knew I would make a crafter out of him eventually.....




penny black stamps on the card and the envelope...the sentiment is a tonic die cut....I had fun getting messy with spritzers and distress inks and splattering aqua tints....
I hope you are having a happy day today.....I am heading off tomorrow for a few days away with friends in Hay-on-Wye...keep your fingers crossed for me dont want any snow!
thanks for popping by my blog today

6 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Hugs Rita xxxx

englishquilter said...

AWWW! Love you guys! Jan xx

Sandy said...

Your Valentine and envelope are gorgeous Margaret!
What is a Hay-on-Wye?
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Margaret, lovely design on the envelope too. Have a lovely few days away with your friends,Kate x

Birgit said...

Love the card and the envelope! I love the background with the distress inks and the heart stamp. wonderful! Wishing you a wonderful time away even if it snows

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous cards and I love the idea that you both make each a card! Great guy...