Sunday 26 February 2017

February Rudolph day challenge

It time for the February Rudolp day challenge over at scrappymo's......I am slowly getting back into the swing of getting my christmas cards made.....I made a version of this card with the holly striplet last year so thought I would see how it looked with the poinsettia striplet.....




the poinsettia striplet is cut out of the Sue  Wilson Noble pierced Squares...the 2nd largest size of set A...and rotated round..adhered to the same size white backing square covered in double sided adhesive....sprinkled with iced snow glitter jewels...matted and layered onto white card embossed with Sue Wilsons contemporary poinsettia embossing folder.a bow made on my Bow it all...love that tool.....the sentiment is a Sue Wilson die too....
hope you are having fun crafting this weekend....I am keeping warm and cosy in my room between doing a bit of TV catch up and some knitting....no rest for the girl!...
I hope you will popover to Maureens blog and enter the challenge there are lovely prizes to win
thanks for popping by my blog today hope you liked my creation.


15 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous card Margaret. Love the red and white and the bow is Beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Margaret, love the bling on the bow.

Sue xx

Brenda said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! I love the background and I am so loving that beautiful bow! Hugs, Brenda

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card with a great die and what a superb bow.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

This is stunning. Love the dies, the sentiment and that fabulous bow.

scrappymo! said...

me again...forgot to say
Thanks for taking part in the Feb. Rudolph Days Challenge.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Simply elegant!!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Barb said...

This really is a very beautiful card and what a gorgeous bow you've made. Barbxx

Sandy said...

"Oh Happy Day" I am singing that song now. Love this card but I have to tell you, I have always loved red and white.
sandy xx

rachel said...

this is so very pretty! Awesome make! Hugs rachel x

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card, great use of the poinsettia die and set off with a gorgeous bow

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Margaret, love the die cut border and how you have used it here. Looking back over your beautiful cards from your last few posts - you have been busy.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

This is just a brilliantly designed card! Would never have thought to use the striplet to form the card base as you've done here, and so pretty with the red & white theme. I hope I can remember how you designed this one (I have that striplet too!) Your designs are always just beautiful. TFS

Sue - said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Birgit said...

This is so delicate and beautiful.....I just love it!