Sunday 11 June 2017

christmas card club challenge 12....anything goes

thank you Sylvie for a challenge that made me use a die that had lain unloved since being bought....




I am afraid that I bought it so long ago...took it out of its package that I forget if it is tattered lace or crafters companion...I cut the die twice once in gold miri and then red card and paper pieced the two.... matted and layered the embossing folder is Sue Wilsons contemporary poinsettia....and the poinsettias are heartfelt creations .....
Hope you are having a good Sunday and thanks for popping by my blog.....

10 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card from you Margaret, so clean cut and fresh looking too. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is beautiful Margaret and I love the sentiment die! Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's a beautiful statement piece whatever brand it is Margaret. A fantastic card.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Margaret, how beautiful, I love the large sentiment die and that's a gorgeous embossed background, Kate x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, I love the colours- red, white and gold are stunning. The Poinsettias are gorgeous, love the stamping on them. Hugs, Shaz Xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card..., love the stunning Die...,
Thanks for linking me... just got home had a fab weekend celebrating our friends 1st Wedding Anniversary
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

Well you've used it to stunning effect here Margaret...well worth the wait! Carol x

rachel said...

absolutely beautiful Margaret...I love what you have done and wow you rocked that die xx

Mrs A. said...

You have made a beautiful card here. Love every element that you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

This is so beautiful! I love the black and red together and the white is perfect as the background. I'm glad you finally used it and to such an enchanting way.