Friday 2 June 2017

A couple of wedding anniversary cards

I really needed a few for my stash so I made a few on a theme ...just varying the die cuts and papers a bit.....





and this one....





the image and sentiment are LOTV...the papers Nitwits....I Used Marianne dies to cut the flowers and leaves the sets are so old I have no idea what numbers they are...the circle die is an old spellbinder die....stately circles.....a bit of lace from my stash which I didnt remember having...even though all my boxes are labelled up...I still forget what I have...I am so bad.......
thanks for popping by today and enjoy your crafting

3 comments:

Craftychris said...

Oh my goodness! These are stunning! Love the image and the colour scheme and embellys are wonderful. xxx

Sandy said...

Good morning Margaret - I guess it is evening there. You have made a beautiful card - really so pretty. I love the colors. Now who doesn't love LOTV - adorable images and your coloring is perfect!!
sandy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two very sweet and gorgeous anniversary cards, lovely images and combination of papers.
Lorraine