Wednesday 31 May 2017

birds in bloom...heartfelt creations....

my wonderful niece Elizabeth.......Verity cards did a facebook live for heartfelt creations a couple of weeks a go and got me scooting upstairs to dig out all my stash and make a card and oh I did have fun...found dies I had forgotten I had and stamps and dies.....wheeee




Elizabeth made an Easter card so I changed it a bit and did a birthday card...I couldnt find the heartfelt die she used so I used a spellbinder one....the rest of the dies and stamps are from the birds in bloom collection.....
Hope you are having a fun crafty day and thanks for stopping by my blog....

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret... watched Heartfelt creations on Hochanda last night.. but didn't buy...
hugs Sylvie x

rachel said...

brilliant make Margaret - and what a lovely way of reaquainting yourself with your stash!!!! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

So colorful and so very beautiful!!!
Sandy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is delightful Margaret, what a pretty design.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Gorgeous!