Tuesday 9 May 2017

playing with old stash....

still keeping up my resolve to use up some of my existing papers,dies and use some of my stamps....




the backing paper is Phil Martins graceful butterflies and dragonflies....the die is heartfelt creations decorative oval..forgot I had it!.....the banner is a really old spellbinder die...ribbon banner LG and the roses are made with heartfelt creations classic rose stamps glitter and nuvo drops....and the sentiment is an old creative expressions one from a set I have had from when I first started crafting.....ummmm years ago......
I do hope you are having fun crafting today...its chilly here so I am up in my craft room playing
thanks for popping by my blog.....

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card, I love those flowers! I use a mixture of old and new stash, I just can't bear getting rid of stamps especially as I love them all! xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super pretty card in this colourway. You have been very busy of late, looking back over your blog I see quite a few cards since I was here last. Commenting has been rather neglected lately I'm afraid, I've had a lot of card orders to get done before going on my holiday and not much time for anything else. Mr Mojo seems to be ok to me Margaret and good for you to get using some of that forgotten stash :)
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Good morning from my side of the world! Your card is so pretty and those flowers are gorgeous!!!
Sandy xx

rachel said...

Oh so pretty - what a lovely card Maragret! Hugs rachel x