Friday 12 May 2017

an experiment with velum....

my niece Elizabeth made some glorious flowers using velum so I thought I would have a go with heartfelt creations flowering dogwood stamps and dies.....




and I just love the look of them...stamped and embossed with white embossing powder....coloured on the back with Archival brilliance...pearlescent coral..shabby shutters distress ink for the leaves....lettuce prills for the centres...the sentiment die is a tonic one and the backing paper is from the heartfelt paper pad....will be doing this again as I am pleased with the look of the flowers...
hope you are having fun today and thanks for popping by my blog.

4 comments:

Beverly Fuchs said...

What a glorious card and the flowers are fantastic. Doing them in vellum gives them such a delicate, beautiful look. Heartfelt Creations do such wonderful flower stamps and dies.

Michelle said...

The card is wonderful. I also bought the dogwood stamps and die and love them. The velum look is beautiful.

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card! Such pretty colours and lots of lovely detail! xxx

Sandy said...

So pretty - love the combination of papers too!
sandy xx