Sunday 7 May 2017

A Sunday christmas card.....

still trying to make one card a week but my mojo seems to have gone walkabout.....I am having to look on pinterest to get any ideas at all.....





I have gone to my trusty sparkling poinsettias.....the paper is from the heartfelt creations paper pad with the addition of a bit of glitter and tonic nuvo drops....I love making these flowers...
I hope you are having a lovely sunday,I am at a craft fair at Newark meeting up with my crafty friend Vicky and I expect a few things will jump into my crafty basket as always.....
thanks for popping by my blog today

2 comments:

Sandy said...

This is rally beautiful! Your card has a vintage feel and is very artsy. I love it!
Sandy xx

rachel said...

I hope you had a lovely day at the craft fair! I am sure you did! I love your card - very detailed and beautiful! Just perfect! Hugs rachel x